“Living the Teachings, Serving the Path”
This is a dynamic sign-up page for many of our volunteer opportunities at the Fort Collins Shambhala Meditation Center.
WAY OF SHAMBHALA PROGRAMS:
Shambhala Training Levels – Everyday Life Series – Basic Goodness Series
- Click a class below to sign-up for all Way of Shambhala (WOS) Classes
- AD’s for Shambhala Training sign-up here
- Shambhala Training Coordinators are requested to have Level 5
- Aides may help with any level they have COMPLETED – AFTER Level 3
- Every Day Life Courses: Class Assistants are requested to have Level 5 and Wisdom in Everyday Life
Questions or Requests? Contact Practice and Education: firstname.lastname@example.orgMeditation in Everyday Life: Jan 8 ~ Feb 5 Level I: The Art of Being Human: Jan 16-18 Contentment in Everyday Life: Mar 19 ~ Apr 16 Level I: The Art of Being Human: April 10-12 Joy in Everyday Life: TBA Fearlessness in Everyday Life: TBA Wisdom in Everyday Life: TBA
PUBLIC SITTING MEDITATION PRACTICE:
- Anyone trained in Time-keeping / Umdze practice may volunteer as an Umdze for Public Sitting.
- MIs ADs and Shambhala Guides may serve as a Meditation Instructor for Public Sitting on Wednesdays and Sundays and Dharma Talks or Readings. (Readings from CTR or SMR are suggested for ADs and Guides.)
- Please contact the Shrine Room Coordinator to volunteer. Thank you.
Shrine Room Teams:Sundays: 10-Noon – MI, Umdze, Presentation, Gatekeeper
Sunday Nyinthun: 1-3pm – MI, Umdze, Gatekeeper Mondays: 5-6pm – Host, MI
Tuesdays: Noon – 1pm – Host, MI Wednesdays: 7-8pm – MI, Umdze, Presentation, Gatekeeper
Shrine Room Schedules for Team Members:Monday Shrine Room Sign-up List Tuesday Shrine Room Sign-Up Sunday Shrine Room Schedules Wednesday Shrine Room Schedules
ADVANCED PRACTICE & PROGRAMS:
Open to all Shambhala Tantrikas – ONLY