“Living the Teachings, Serving the Path”
This is a dynamic sign-up page for many of our volunteer opportunities at the Fort Collins Shambhala Meditation Center.
WAY OF SHAMBHALA PROGRAMS:
Shambhala Training Levels – Everyday Life Series – Basic Goodness Series
- Click a class below to sign-up for all Way of Shambhala (WOS) Classes
- AD’s for Shambhala Training sign-up here
- Shambhala Training Coordinators are requested to have Level 5
- Aides may help with any level they have attended AFTER Level 3
- Every Day Life Courses: Class Assistants are requested to have Level 5 and Wisdom in Everyday Life
Questions or Requests? Contact Practice and Education: firstname.lastname@example.orgJoy in Everyday Life ~ Jan 16 – Feb 13 Shambhala Level I: The Art of Being Human ~ Jan 17 – 19 Shambhala Level II: Birth of a Warrior ~Feb 21-23 Fearlesssness in Everyday Life ~ Mar 6 – Apr 3 What is Real? Basic Goodness of Reality ~ Mar 14 – 16 Shambhala Level I: The Art of Being Human ~ Apr 4-6 Wisdom in Everyday Life ~ Apr 24 – May 22 Meditation in Everyday Life ~ Apr 29 – May 27 Shambhala Level II: Birth of a Warrior ~ May 2-4 Contentment in Everyday Life ~ Jun 5 – Jul 3
PUBLIC SITTING MEDITATION PRACTICE:
- Anyone trained in Time-keeping / Umdze practice may volunteer as an Umdze for Public Sitting.
- MIs ADs and Shambhala Guides may serve as a Meditation Instructor for Public Sitting on Wednesdays and Sundays and Dharma Talks or Readings. (Readings from CTR or SMR are suggested for ADs and Guides.)
- Please find a shrine room position and click on a blue link below to sign-up. Thank you.
Ongoing Monthly Sign-up lists – Public Meditation:
All Mondays: Gate-keeper
All Tuesdays: Presently Filled
Dharma Talk or Readings
All Sundays: Dharma Talks
All Wednesdays: Dharma Talks
ADVANCED PRACTICE & PROGRAMS:
Werma Feast (Open to all Shambhala Tantrikas)